ICA is committed to providing students with the highest quality training available.
All programs are delivered by teleclasses using Zoom. The following guidelines have been provided to enhance your teleclass experience and ensure the call environment is kept clear and functional for all participants.
Create a Quiet Space and Minimize Distraction
- Download and test the technology before your first class
- Find a clean, quiet space with no distraction and dress appropriately.
- Minimize distractions and background noise, such as televisions, radios, pets, and other household members. Let them know you are attending a class and keep pets outside or in another room.
- Ensure your get the most out of your class by allowing yourself to be fully present to the group and conversation
- If in the event you do need to move away momentarily be sure to mute yourself first.
- Please arrive on the hour (preferably even a few minutes before) and stay for the full duration of the class.
- Be sure to show your name on the Zoom screen (for example, you cannot show 'zoom person'). We want to know who you are and address you accordingly as do your fellow students:)
- Adjust your camera to be eye level
- Mute your microphone if you're not speaking
- Try to avoid talking over other participants (use the chat function if you would like to ask a question and someone else is speaking)
- Refrain from taking screen shots or recording classes (this is a private space)
- Do not record the classes (this is a private space)