Respect, integrity, and trust are the core of coaching, and vital to our Schools business personality, reputation and values. Since opening the doors to International Coach Academy in 2001, we've invested in growing and nurturing a connected coaching community with real friendships and real networks. We did this by never (ever) scraping contact information or buying mailing lists. Because for us, there's no value in having someone on our mailing list or in our community who didn't choose to be here. Instead, our approach has always been to create quality tools, resources and training and then open these up to our wider community and invite participation.
As a student, graduate, or even just a visitor to International Coach Academy, you can be assured that any information you share with us will be treated with the highest of confidentiality. It will never be shared, sold, or distributed outside ICA.
- As a visitor to ICA
You are welcome to browse our blog and website anytime....no strings attached. If you fill out a form on our website then we'll store your contact details for the purpose of sending the requested information. But, you will not be added to a mailing list without your explicit permission, and even then, we'll only ever use it for the purpose and context in which it was shared with us (and you can unsubscribe or remove yourself at anytime).
- As a student or graduate of ICA
If you are an ICA student or graduate, we will need to collect information for the purpose of delivering and certifying your learning. This is collected during the application process, and throughout your studies. We will store this information safely and securely and will be used as follows:
- to process your enrollment application and payment
- to provide you with the study tools and resources required to complete your program
- to set you up in the ICA learnsite and forum
- to make decisions regarding your program participation, development and outcomes
- managing variations to your enrollment
- ICF accreditation and certification compliance
- for the publication in the ICA yearbook, blog and ICA Website (permission based)
- general administration of your enrollment
The databases used to faciliate your enrollment, and process payment, are industry recognised as being secure and as having high levels integrity (eg. Stripe and Chargebee).
The databases used to manage your student data are again secure and with high industry credibility (eg. Mailchimp / Capsule / Bookeo).
Your learning and progress will be shared with you during classes, via email, and in the private forum. Records of your portfolio outcomes, performance evaluations and class attendance must be retained for a minimum of 7 years (as required by our ICF Accreditation). However, you can unsubscribe yourself from any future correspondence at anytime.
- As an staff member or Volunteer
As with our visitors, students and graduates, any information we collect for the purpose of your employment, including
- applications for employment or volunteering
- administration of employment or volunteering
- insurance purposes
- to fulfill legal obligations with regard to taxation, contracts, and other workplace legislation
- for communication and administration related to your employment or contract
- for ICF accreditation and certification compliance
Information will not be shared outside of the above without your explicit permission. You can remove yourself from our communication lists and forums at any stage.
For further information, please don't hesitate to contact Sally Bridger ([email protected])