|Scope:||ICA Students and Graduates|
The reporting of an issue, situation, action or decision within the ICA learning and community space, that a student or graduate deems to be unsatisfactory and would like ICA to consider for future planning and/or improvement. This can be shared with identity disclosure, or anonymously.
Students and Graduates can submit their feedback for consideration via this form.
Step 1: Informal resolution
Students and Graduates are encouraged to raise the issue directly with the person/person's concerned, or the area and decision maker responsible. This give's both parties the opportunity to openly discuss the issue, with the objective of resolution.
Step 2: Submit the issue
If the student or graduate does not feel comfortable raising the issue with those concerned, then they are able to submit their complaint formally via this form.
The following action will be taken
- Complaint will be referred to ICA's Training Director who will investigate the issue with objectivity, considering the impact and cause of the issue, situation, action or decision for both the complainant and ICA
- A one on one appointment will be set up where the issue can be discussed in further detail. The aim being resolution for both the student and ICA. Outcomes might include
- a change in ICA policy, process or approach
- a change in the student or graduates participation requirements
- disciplinary action against a student, graduate or ICA team member