45 DAY LEARNING GUARANTEE
Enrollment in a Coach Training program is a commitment to both yourself and International Coach Academy.
Upon receipt of your tuition, ICA provides access to the ICA Learnsite, which houses the entire program curriculum including schedules, resources and the private coaches forum. This includes the set up and issue of personalised logins.
Participation is the responsibility of each student. We encourage you to be active in your learning and seek help whenever needed. As a new student, we invite you to attend an orientation call, ask questions, reference getting started resources and engage with our support team.
Applications for Refund
If you do not find benefit in your program and would like to withdraw within the first 45 days, you must meet the following criteria to be eligible for a refund (less 10% administrative fee)
- You must have attended a combination of at least 5 labs or classes (so that your decision is informed).
- You must apply for the refund within 45 days of your enrollment date (withdrawals outside of 45 days are not possible).
- You follow the formal withdrawal process by using the Enrollment Variation Application
The process for refunding will vary depending on how you paid for your tuition.
- Students who have paid in full
Students who have paid their tuition in full will receive an immediate refund (less 10% admin fee).
- Students who are paying via payment plan
Students will be refunded fees paid (less a 10% admin fee), and all future payments cancelled.
If fees paid at the time of withdrawing do not equal the 10% requirement, then a one time invoice will be issued. Once paid, all future payments will be cancelled.
** ICA does not refund fees based on change of mind or personal circumstances.